We’re really pleased to be able to welcome you back to The Book Case.
As you will appreciate, we’ve had to make some changes to ensure that staff and customers remain as safe as possible.
1) Please do not come in if you have symptoms which may be Covid 19.
2) We can only allow a maximum of three people in the shop at one time.
3) Please stay at least 2m away from other customers.
4) We know that browsing is part of the bookshop experience, but please remember that other people may be waiting to come in, and that infection risk increases the longer you stay in enclosed spaces.
5) We can only accept contactless payments at present.
6) To minimise the risk of transmission to our staff, and to ensure that people don’t have to wait too long to come in, we may have to reduce the amount of time we can spend on customer queries at the till. Please see separate information on ordering
7) Please use the hand sanitisers provided prior to handling stock, and keep handling to a minimum.
8) For the time being we would suggest that you do not bring children into the shop if at all possible. If you do need to bring children in, please ensure they are closely supervised at all times.
9) We encourage customers to wear masks if at all possible
10) We’re sorry, but our staff will remain behind the counter screen at all times, so are unable to come onto the shop floor to offer assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
We hope that these restrictions can gradually be reduced as it becomes safe to do so. We look forward to offering a full service to you as soon as we can. In the meantime, please stay safe and look after each other.